Mr. sci. dr. Beata Gebauer Vuković, OB/GYN specialist, fetal medicine subspecialist
Our team member since 2008.
Workplace: OB/GYN outpatient clinic
- 1990. graduated from the Medical School University in Zagreb
- 1991. – 1994. – worked as a research assistant on the project “Investigation of adverse factors in human reproduction” in University Hospital Merkur
- 1994. – completed postgraduate study “Ultrasound in Clinical Medicine – gynecology” at the Medical School University in Zagreb
- 1997. MSC “The importance of ultrasonic techniques in placental biopsy in prenatal diagnosis”
- 1996. – 2001. resident of gynecology and obstetrics in the University Hospital Merkur and University Hospital Zagreb
- 2001. became a specialist of gynecology and obstetrics
- 2001. employed in Univeristy Hospital Merkur with primary workplace in the gynecology and obstetrics clinic, delivery room and operating theater; lecturer at postgraduate course ‘Ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology’
- 2008. became a subspecialist of fetal medicine
- 2008. employed in Special Hospital Podobnik with primary workplace in the gynecology and obstetrics outpatient clinic
The main areas of interest are fetal medicine, the use of 3D / 4D ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology and early screening for chromosomal defects in pregnancy.
She is the author of several scientific articles in journals and books and lecturer at national and international professional meetings.
Participates in the organization of international courses in advanced 3D / 4D ultrasound diagnostics that since 2009, is held annually in the Special Hospital Podobnik in the presence of domestic and foreign specialists.