Dr. Petra Podobnik Brlečić, OB/GYN specialist, subspecialist of reproductive medicine
Our team member since 2008.
Workplace: OB/GYN outpatient clinic, delivery room, operating theatre and hospital ward
- 2004. graduated from the Medical School University in Zagreb
- 2005 – 2010 employed in the Clinic Podobnik as resident of gynecology and obstetrics in the University Hospital Merkur and University Hospital Zagreb
- 2010. became a specialist of gynecology and obstetrics
- 2010. employed in the Special Hospital Podobnik with primary workplace in the gynecology and obstetrics clinic, delivery room and operating theatre
- 2014. became a subspecialist of reproductive medicine after sub-specializations conducted in University Hospital ‘Sisters of Charity’ and University Hospital Zagreb
The main areas of interest are fetal medicine, the use of 3D / 4D ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology and early screening for chromosomal defects in pregnancy.
She is the author of several scientific articles in journals and books and lecturer at national and international professional meetings.
Participates in the organization of international courses in advanced 3D / 4D ultrasound diagnostics that since 2009, is held annually in the Special Hospital Podobnik in the presence of domestic and foreign specialists.